Today I asked each of my family these 4 questions.
1. What was your favorite experience on this trip?
Brandon: Golan with cousins, Rosh Hanikra Caves, sleeping in Be’erutyiem, and swimming in the Mediterranean Sea: it is so clear
Colin: Soccer on Moshav Manof and the Jerusalem Shuk food tour.
Glenn: The Bar Mitzvah
Jill: Time spent with family, the joy of experiencing the boys B’nei Mitzvah at the wall surrounded by family and friends it was very emotional and special. Witnessing peoples passion, singing Hallelujah while in the room of the Last Supper Swimming in the Mediterranean Sea
2. What was your favorite place that we visited?
Brandon: The beach, caves, Golan, and running down Masada
Colin: Tel Aviv because there is always something to do the Arab villages because they have no rules.
Glenn:
Jill: Time spent sleeping and exploring the desert, Rosh Hanikra Caves, Jerusalem will always have my heart!
3. What is a lesson you learned?
Brandon: Israel is expensive. Tunnel tour- Israelis began building the Kotel, Romans tore it down, the Muslims finished building it.
Colin: Be pushy to get what you want.
Glenn:
Jill: I learned history but more importantly I learned how most Israelis and Arabs coexist peacefully. Arab villages are modern just like our cities are. I also learned about the importance of the Old City from the standpoint of Christianity. I appreciated having another view.
4. What will stick with you from Israel?
Brandon: The history and beauty
Colin: Food and soccer friends on the moshav.
Glenn:
Jill: The feeling of belonging in Israel will always stick with me
5. What are your final thoughts?
Brandon: The Iced Coffee is amazing. The Bar Mitzvah
Colin: Thumbs up, it was fun and a cool experience. I got to meet cousins.
Glenn:
Jill: The trip was magnificent, from family, friends and food to the sights we saw and feelings we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment