Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Team Frank!!

They say that there are so few true surprises in life. Finding out the gender of your baby is always one of the biggest surprises of all. There are many ways to determine gender, Chinese Calendar predictions, hold your wedding ring on a string above the belly and if it swings one way a girl and the other way a boy, litmus paper test, do you carry high or low, like a ball or all over, fast or slow heartbeat, and so many more. However the only true way is to look at the baby (in our case babies).

We went to the doctor yesterday to have the ultrasound where we would find out. I was hoping that both would show their stuff. And they did. First we measured the baby from head down, saw the brain, chambers of the heart, face, arms, hands, legs, belly, feet, and.... Then we measured the other baby head down same order finally we got a peek.

Yes our family is growing into a soccer team! 2 BOYS!!!! We are so excited!!! I'm trying to get my hands on a scanner to load the pictures for you. We have good pictures of each of their faces, random body parts and "B's"... well, you know. The doctor was pleased with everything he saw. All of the measurements were perfect. In fact he doesn't need to see me for 6 more weeks. I will go to my regular OB next week and see her once per month at this point. I guess as the pregnancy progresses I will be visiting perinatal more often as well as my OB.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, again and again! WOW! I love the photos and that I can follow the news regularly. Your Dad gave me the blog site today and I will definitely be a regular. You are looking terrific.
    Love Sue and Tom

    ReplyDelete