
Now that we have a new camera and a computer that works to put the pictures on, I thought I'd load a few new pictures for you. Since my last post nothing exciting has happened.... other than the expanding belly. I have a doctor's appointment coming up and I can't wait to hear their little heartbeats again. I've been feeling great no more nausia and though I'm still tired, it is different than before. Around 12 weeks I thought I felt little movements, but I have not felt it again. I guess not. So I'm also anxiously awaiting feeling them move. The other night at dinner Glenn took a picture of the belly, I looked at the picture and thought... Oh My Goodness, is that really me?? So, I'll post it for your viewing pleasure. The countdown is on until we find out if the babies are team pink or blue. We will let everyone know once we know.. just a few short weeks. Oh, and yes, I am now officially able to park in the Expectant Mom Parking Spaces... which I will do even if I find closer spots available. 

My, how you've grown since we saw you last. ;-) Looking great Jill!
ReplyDelete(Uncle) Jeff