Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good Company



Girls dream of being pregnant with friends. Well, I can't say it was a dream, but it definitely has come true. Jeni is due in April, Jenn a couple weeks before me, and Sarah a few weeks after me. We will all have our kids around the same time. Thank goodness Jeni is first, this way we can get valuable advice from her. (The pictures above are of us with Jeni and Peter after a delicious dinner last week.) I can't forget to mention that little Dylan Feinberg was born this week. So whether they are girls, boys or both we will have many friends around to share growing up with.

Other interesting news includes a soccer match, national champion packed punch, and beached whales floating in the water. Soccer first. I can't say that I feel the babies every day, but it has happened often enough that now I realize when someone is moving. Just last week, there was much more movement than usual at one point. I realized that these 2 babies take after Glenn. I believe that all my training them to kick the "ball" aka, my finger, has lead them to play soccer in there. WOW! Can they kick. I had to take a moment to call Glenn and share that he does have 2 soccer stars on the way.

Well the national champion punch is a better story. Apparently along with pregnancy comes hormones. And along with hormones come crazy dreams and I have to admit that I have always been a dreamer. I always have vivid dreams. This time dreams crossed into reality. During the dream Glenn made me angry. He changed at some point to another person I know and she continued to anger me. Through the course of the dream I became furious and punched the friend. I woke up just as I was pulling my fist back from Glenn's side hearing him moan that I had just hit him. Oops! When he came down that morning we both laughed as he called me "Mohammad Ali".

So we all know beached whales can't float, but apparently this one can! I was at water aerobics at the JCC last week. I've decided that I feel best in the water. (I must be Ma's grandchild!!) So, I go to class where the old ladies are not fond of the young'uns invading. However I was prepared for them I was going to work harder than everyone there and feel great about it. About 1/2 way through class I realized that my plan was backfiring because I don't have the energy I used to have. I get a noodle and swim to the deeper water. The lady next to me begins to make conversation. "So you look like a beached whale" and I think, did she really say that??? I must have misheard her. So I make an awkward comment "Oh yeah, I feel like one. I just keep getting bigger and bigger." To which she responds, "yeah,..... your bathing suit" Now the middle words got lost, but I was wearing a black and white floral bathing suit. I didn't misunderstand her. The funny thing is that 4 months pregnant with twins, I am still thinner then any of the blue haired-two ton whales in the pool. And if you are wondering, I will still go back because I love being in the water. I feel weightless, cool, and refreshed!!

Look out for a post on Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully we will find out the genders at the BIG ultrasound on Monday. The polls are still open, you can still give us your guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment