Friday, February 13, 2009

Bump Bump Bump Goes the Belly

Welcome to Week 21 of my pregnancy! I have to admit that this week there is not a ton of excitement happening. No doctor's appointments to report, no cravings, nothing to make this week especially special EXCEPT for the bumps that are happening all over my belly.

For 5 months, I've been eagerly awaiting the flutters and kicks. Well they are here and in full motion. Each night after I get home from work and finally sit down they start playing. I feel bumps, kicks, and movement. Glenn has also been able to feel his boys kicking each night. One night, I said "Ok, now kick for Daddy," and sure enough a couple minutes later someone decided to say hello. (Yes, my children already listen to me!)

Well the kicks have not stopped there. This morning I woke up early and could not fall back to sleep because someone decided to kick me and keep me up. I wish I know which baby is kicking, moving, or punching, but it is hard to tell. So, I've decided anything on one side is A and the other is B.

In other news, last weekend was the final weekend of my master's program. I spent several hours this week completing my final project, turned it in early and already have it back and graded. I officially am a graduate of Lesley University. Boy the timing could not have been better!

Right now, I don't have new pictures, but I'll try to get some up for you later this weekend. Some of you will be shocked to see how big the belly has gotten. The boys are really growing and as a result, so am I!

1 comment:

  1. Do not get used to them doing as you tell them. IT DOES NOT LAST!
    Enjoy these days.

    ReplyDelete