
Hi Everyone,
This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago (20-21 weeks) when we went to dinner with Sarah and Lenny then off to Ice Cream with Jenn, Lee, Sarah and Lenny. I guess there was no choice in the matter becasue the pregnant ones wanted ice cream.
I have big news from the belly. The babies movements have been so big lately that I've been seeing lumps and bumps move. As I type right now I can see the top of my belly making all kinds of movements. The boys are having a real field day in there. Glenn has felt very strong kicks for punches as well as the boys moving positions.
This week began the slew of baby showers. Thursday I threw a shower for a co-worker and I'm going to a shower tomorrow for Jeni. I can't wait. All these showers are making me look forward to my own too. I promise to take pictures this weekend. You wil be shocked when you see what the belly looks like now. Just think-- Jennifer, in the above picture is 3 weeks ahead of me and I look several weeks ahead of her.
Stay posted for new pictures this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment